Fight your Hospital’s Logistic Diseases with our Cure
Join our one-day forum at Cornwall and learn how to increase efficiency at your hospital through the use of real-time location systems and Scan4Safety.
- Visit the Royal Cornwall Hospital Trust - Scan4Safety demonstrator site and experience their installation live.
- Learn how Lyngsoe Systems helps hospitals save staff time, increase utilization of equipment, and increase patient safety.
- Understand how GS1 standards help the NHS save lives and money through traceability.
- Learn how processes and workflows can be optimized by the use of a tracking platform from real life cases.
- Discuss how you can get started building a platform to optimize your hospital.
The Alverton Hotel, Truro, Cornwall
Tour at Royal Cornwall Hospital
Attending the Forum is free of charge. Meals and refreshments will be served during the day.
Register yourself by clicking the button above.
For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event is focused towards NHS hospital staff and attendance is at the discretion of Lyngsoe Systems.
Details are subject to change.