Lyngsoe Systems is exhibiting at POST-EXPO 2017, the leading global event for the world’s postal, parcel and express business
E-commerce is increasing and e-tailers are obsessed to offer the best service for customers. The world’s leading e-tailers are investing in RFID (radio frequency identification) infrastructure and expect their partners to do the same. RFID – “the wireless barcode” monitor every step of a package’s journey via antennas and creates full visibility from warehouse to final delivery.
With an RFID solution, your postal operating center can provide the e-tailers what they want:
- Same-day or next-day delivery
- Change delivery address en-route
- End-to-end tracking and visibility for the customer to know where their package is and when it will arrive
- Early warnings if delivery is delayed
- Full traceability on return logistics
Visit us at stand no 5070 and learn how you can utilize and expand RFID tracking solutions and become an attractive partner for e-tailers.
Read more about Post-Expo 2017
Haven't registred yet? Get your free entry pass here